templates, templates, templates!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend, I'm going to share with you a few cute & yummy templates through out this week. A different project for every weekday :)
Of course, I'll also include links/files to where you can find them!
Let's begin! For today I'm sharing with you a box made by a template from Kiera! She's such a talented lady, thanks for letting me share this Kiera!
I've been looking for a template like this for ages, so I hope you find this useful :) I love how you can use any cutting system you have on hand to make the window on the front of the box. For my box, I used my Labels One nestabiliries that I got from PapertreyInk. Remember, cut the window out FIRST! The box is really easy to do, I printed it out on printer paper & then attached that to my cardstock & cut away :) Imagine all the goodies that you can put inside!
You can find the template for this adorable box here!
Come back tomorrow, I have another cute & easy project to share with you :)
ps: I also had a posting on a Mini Magazine holder for cards 2 days ago!
supplies:
cs: papertreyink poppy red
ribbon: misc.
stamps: pti polka dot basics, pti boxes, bags & tags

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: