Happy news from PapertreyInk & a card

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I got a honourable mention from PapertreyInk's owner, Nichole heady for their Guest Star Stamper competition that happens every month! The HM is for January 2009's GSS.
Oh Happy News :) My work published in Scrapbook News and Review & a HM from my fave stamp company all in the same week, yeay!
The permalink for Jan's GSS winners is here.
Ok, time get down from Cloud 9. I have another V-day card to share with you today using from PTI [papertreyink] 'love songs' stamp set. I really love the cute images in it, although I didn't use it on this card. Have yet to ink up all of the images, so watch out for more Love themed cards in the upcoming week!
Patterned papers, love em! are from the Basic Grey bittersweet collection. I must say it's one of, if not my fave V-day collections this year.
I punched out the heart with my heart shaped EK success punch & matted it on dark brown. The heart is then adhered onto a piece of glittered paper from DCVW & then onto a co-ordinating cardstock from the same BG collection. The poppy red border's done using a fiskar's punch [sadly i can't recall the name of it, oops!]

I loved these 2 separate sentiments from the stamp set & wanted to make it look like there's continued message inside. So I cut a strip of cardstock & made it like a little book where u can open to see the sentiment :)
Oh, and that furry little red heart braddie's from doodlebug!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great week!

ps: copic pics up tomorrow I hope! I'm working on a tutorial for you girls, on top of my daily work + packing up for trip to Jkt for chinese new year this weekend. Hopefully I'll manage to get that up before I fly off on Sat :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: