Paper Daffodil Tutorial

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hi Ladies! I'm back from JB with nice nails + a new haircut :)
Anyways, want to learn how to make the card below?


It's really easy, so let's go!
First of all, you need a tag punch. Any size will do, mine is from EK.

I hope you all can see the instructions in the photos, my laptop is off for repairs so i'm using whatever program that allows me to insert text (in this case M. Paint) Pls let me know if you need more info :)




Well, there you go! I hope you enjoyed this short tutorial, pls share with me what you come up with! Just leave me a comment with a link :)

I'm off to Sentosa (overseas my dear says) until Monday. I'll have a Monogrammed note card set to share with you when i'm back. In the meantime, have a fabulous long weekend!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: