Some Birthday Love....

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Moi :) It's been sweet so far..my guy made a scrumptious breakfast for me this morning and even arranged it nicely...he's a sweet one. :) Also had a little birthday love from Heroarts last night when i saw that I was one of the winners picked for their spring challenge. I took quite some time off the last 6 months or so and didn't submit any cards for calls or challenges etc so it's good to know I can still make cards that people like.But first here's the winning card: Lots of stamping, inking & heat embossing on this one. Had tons of fun! Cut the branch using my Silhouette SD with white cardstock then sponged it with some distress inks.

The background is also stamped, then sponged, then heat embossed & sponged again. Prolonged exposure to stamps, inks & paper + tons of lovely tools will provide bouts of happy delirousness!! The butterflies are punched out with some Martha Stewart punches and the patterned paper used is from pebbles. Used up the remaining scrap from my birthday invites here.
Here's the post on the Heroarts blog:
I'll be heading off for a nice dinner tonight, planning to enjoy myself thoroughly in the afternoon with more papers, inks & stamps!! :)
Thanks for stopping by & have a FAB weekend.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Sudha said...

Awesome work dear.