Feeling Pinkish..

Sunday, November 30, 2008

God Knows how much i love pink, from my decade-old obsession with Hello Kitty stuff to my everyday accessories to the revolving scrap tool holder on my scrap desk.
Only thing is, i realised just how little i tend to use this colour on my cards/layouts. (maybe i see them so much in other times, perhaps? :p)
Just a thought that ran through my mind while i was making this card.
Here's a closer look:

supplies:
paper- Jenni bowlin die cut mini labels & basic grey
chipboard butterfly-maya rd
buttons- basic grey
stamps-Heroarts

I must add that i got the inspiration for this card by this K.Werner's vdo for 2peas.The usage of the thick acetates (saved from some backing off stamp sets, recycle & save the world yeah?) i stamped with my fave Judikins 'circles in circles BG stamp w' white stazon & attached the acetates together with MM eyelets.

Ok, some great sites finds next (shall i call it enabling like JenMcguire? makes it easier). Anyways, I was browsing through Ali e's blog & found a page of great creative links here. You should go check it out, lots of inspiration there :)
Also, i'm thinking of using a different template for this blog. Finding it abit tight on the columns, am looking around for a solid 3 column one that matches my blog banner.
Please let me know if you know where to find one. :) On that note, have a great weekend!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: