Philosophy of life - creative therapy #35

Wednesday, November 12, 2008







Creative Therapy's challenge #35 this week was to create art about your philosophy of life. The first thing that came to my mind was my favourite quote "Contentment is the Greatest Wealth".
I remember seeing this on a huge poster in front of a buddhist free clinic as i was driving home years back. At that point of my life i was going through some inner struggles about materialism, love and what it all means. This quote brought clarity to me, living life and endlessly striving/fighting for bigger and better things can get pretty tiring. I don't want to live my life like that. People always buy things they don't need to impress people they don't like. There's truth to that. So now i tell myself to slow down, take a look at all the good things around me and BE content. :)
Anyways, seeing that quote made me felt as if God was trying to tell me something. Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous, right? Well, that's another favourite quote of mine that has never failed to amaze me, and that's another story :)
Oh, and the photo of the sunrise is one i took on the plane on the way to Hongkong a couple of weeks back. I love taking photos of clouds and such on planes, always makes me feel like i'm just hitching a ride with God on this little journey called Life.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

..feli.. said...

Fi, i love clouds too!

:)