What's in the Xmas Goody Bag?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gift Cards from Borders Bookshop, made the gift card holders myself. Instructions can be found on my last post :)

Apple body lotion. Used the fabulous PTI B&C monogram edition & simple alphabets. Also used a polka dot stamp i had & a cute heart from a chatterbox stamp set i had. Cute labels, yes?
I've been searching around for these cute bottles to hold the apple cream & i found them at Watsons for $3.50 for 2. Really love how these turned out, have every intention of keeping one for myself :)

These had got to be my favourite, after the apple cream lotions that is. Also got this idea from PTI.
All these will be going into brown paper bags (decorated w PP, of course!) & labelled. I'm done wayyyy before Xmas, isn't it crazy?
Have fun getting your Xmas gifts done :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

trudelmj said...

Your work is so nice, Fiona! x x