A little something..

Friday, December 12, 2008

...to cheer a friend up! Here's a door hanger treat pouch i made to put some chocolates in; Going to hang this on her door before she gets home.

If you love this idea, go visit andrea at this link for her 3D templates & tutes. I love how you don't need to print the template out on paper first, i just kept the window with the instructions on my monitor & cut away! :) I didn't want to cut a slit on the hanger itself like on andrea's template so i just cut out the circle to fit the door knob. Just make sure you do this BEFORE you stick everything together! I cut out my circle with my Colluzzle. Here's a closer look:

I also made a card to place on her desk, i used Stazon White ink & stamped the images on a dark brown CS. Then i coloured it in with white & shades of purple colour pencils. I really like how the images pop!

I knotted 2 buttons atop of each other with a silver cord & added prisma glitter to the body of the main butterfly image to make it pop more. Thanks for stopping by today. Here's a closer look of the card:


Door hanger pouch supplies:
PP- MME
CS- Bazzill
Stamps- PTI ambassodor monogram & B&C monogram ed.
Lace trim- Daiso

Love ain't easy Card supplies:
CS- Bazzill
Stamps- Unity Stamps monthly kit & PTI polka dot basics
others- stazon white, colour pencils

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: