New Goodies + a card!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And so the story goes my Papertrey stuff have arrived! Look at all these goodies, i can't begin to tell you how much i love 'em. Abit on the pricey side, but definitely worth it :)
Here's a card i made with some Metallic Quartz White CS i got from my local Popular bookstore (i think it was around $5 for 10).

I also got my embossing polymer mat together with my PTI order so i had to play with it!
Go here to see how to do embossed frames with your nestabilities. She's also got lots of other tips for using your nesties, check her out :)
Also here for the template for the Paper Iris. I cut out the window using my largest sqaure nestie & then attached a hambly behind it for a lovely effect.
The Sentiments is from PTI birthday basic stamp set as well. Also loving their polka dot basics set. A MUST GET!
Anyways, Am loving how this card turned out :) Here's a closer look:

Thanks for popping by & have a great December!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: