For the love of drawers [template day #3]

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi and welcome to day #3 of my template sharing week!
I have for you today a nice template from Ruth! She came up with this template & I think it's too adorable to pass :)
It's a small box with a drawer PLUS a built-in card on top, how brilliant is that?? Here's what I made, I just punched out the top of the drawer with a circle punch to make it easier to pull out. Hope you likey!

It's REALLY easy to make, and quick too! Good to use up your scraps from scrapbooking/cardmaking as well. I just used 2 different cs colours to make the box & the drawer. Also, I adhered a 12" long pp all around the sides of the drawers. LOVE it!
Here's another angle of the drawer box + card:

Here's a photo of it with the drawer opened up.
You can find the tutorial for this here .

This measures 3" across when finished, the top flap opens up for you to write what you wish. nice, huh?
Don't you just love it?? I've got so many ideas as to what to put inside it, jewellery for a friend perhaps?
I like that it's a 'all in one' gift, no need to make a separate card for it :)
Thanks for coming by today! Remember to pop by tomorrow for another cute template share!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: