layout: Embrace....

Monday, January 19, 2009

Good morning peeps! Just wanted to share a layout I made with this sketch from Pencillines using 'Embrace' from One Little Word last night. I love challenge blogs, and always try to find the time to play along.
These blogs [two of my faves of which i'm participating in today] often have prompts to help you along with your layouts. Pencil Lines has sketches and One Little word has just that, one word to use on your pages :)
What's your fave challenge blog?I've linked up some of my favourite ones on the left side of the blog, go check them out. And if you know a great one out there, please let me know! :)
On to the layout! I absolutely adore my shihtzu teddy & my bf Tristan. My double 'T's as I like to call them. I had these photos developed & had to scrap them. Love these photos, I may just blow them up & frame them. Altered frame, of course! Remember you can click on the photo to enlarge, but here are a couple of close ups just in case ur lazy :)

The buttons are a mixture of basic grey and some I found at my local craft store. The brown heart bling is from Prima. The orange swirl sticker is from Basic grey's ambrosia line & I'm totally loving that sequin trim from a previous Scarlet Lime kit. The sheer ribbon didn't exactly go where I wanted it to, so i attached a flower brad to hold it in place.
I made a pull-out for my journaling & kept it closed with a photo turner from 7Gypsies. Normally, I would just do my journalling straight on the layout itself but i wanted to write abit more esp. about the word embrace & how it relates to my relationship with these 2 etc.
Thanks for popping by today, do come by tomorrow as I picked up some Copics. Love Copics, can't wait to show you! :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

WOW! this page is awesome!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout! LOVE it!