simple & sweet

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hi all! A simple & sweet card to share with you today.
I love this image from Magnolia & it was really fun to colour it in with Copics. Magnolia is actually a company from Scandinavia but now they're available in the US. I must mention I don't own any of them yet, all the stamped Magnolia images were given to me by friends. I'm yet to be convinced to pay US$12 + intl. shipping for 1 image *lol* Nevertheless, they have really cute images like this Tilda one. The chair image is sold separately & is also from Magnolia. The sentiment is from PapertreyInk's 'Love Songs' set.
Ok, so I'm tying up the loose ends on the tutorial I talked about last week. It probably has to be a photo tutorial, i still haven't got around to figuring out the vdo feature yet.
So! Come by tomorrow to check out a 'folded pop-up card' tute :)
Happy Saturday peeps!

Share/Save/Bookmark


0 comments: