Valentine's Day cards ideas !

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are you feeling the love yet?? Most of the companies have already come out with their new 'love' themed products in time for Valentine's day this year. I'm particularly in love with Basicgrey's 'Bittersweet' line, unfortunately I haven't got my inky fingers on them yet so no photos to show you yet. :)
Valentine's day means something special to me, it's when I officially fell in love with Scrapbooking & most things paper! It all started when I decided to make a mini scrapbook for my boyfriend, T. Oh he got that album alright, but I got the better end of the bargain *tee hee*
So anyways, just wanted to share with you 4 different styles of V-day cards you can make!
This first one I've posted last week, just thought I'd put it up again together with the rest for an additional idea. Hope you're inspired!
Love can be striking & innocent at the same time.
For more on the above card, please go to my previous post.

For my bright & cheery Mousey card, i used a sketch from Caardvarks. Lots of great inspo there as well PLUS they're giving away a Studio calico kit, dateline's this coming friday so you still have time! Check them out here.


I wanted a classic looking V day card, I kinda liked how it turned out.
Good love is supposed to be simple & classic right? *grin*


Sometimes love can also be calm & cool like the card above. What kind of love do you have? :) Thanks for stopping by today!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: