Butterfly friends

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hi all! Thank you so much for the nice comments you left me on yesterday's post :)) A quick share today as I'm running of to Spotlight for the big sale *lol* I love this technique that I used for the main feature of the card. I used pink glitter embossing powder from American crafts & embossed some butterflies on a piece of kraft cardstock. Then I distresed the whole piece with some frayed burlap tim holtz distress ink & then used the same ink to stamp more butterflies. I kinda like how it turned out, a video soon perhaps? :) The embossed butterflies are really pretty IRL, too bad the camera couldn't pick it up. I gotta say I'm loving the new ZING embossing powder from american crafts.
OK, I'm off! have a great day peeps :)
card supplies:
cardstock: papertreyink rapsberry fizz, summer sunrise, kraft
stamps: papertreyink 'background basics: retro', sentiment from 'friend till the end', butterfly stamps from Unity stamp co.
bling: heroarts
others: american crafts embossing powder & cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love this combination of colors!