Feeling Spring yet?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Hi there! Thought I'd do a 'Spring-ish' post today, since alot of you readers are looking forward to that :) Over here where I am, it's hot & humid all year round so I'm actually seriously jealous that you have all 4 seasons haha. I had fun playing with my 'Green Thumb' set from PapertreyInk for the card above, it was one of my submissions for the Guest Star Stamper contest they have going on every month. I inked the edges with some yellow distress ink to make it 'pop' & adhered some round clear epoxy stickers from Making memories to the round red flowers to add more interest. The sentiment is from papertreyink's 'friends till the end' set, as is the ribbon (sweet blush twill). Patterned paper is from Scenic route if i'm not mistaken. Me likey! do u? :)

Below are more photos of yesterday's card as a set. I also somehow forgot to post the inside of the card *the heat here is making me swoon*. I need a glass of ice cold lemon tea & some airconditioning. Or perhaps a nice cold dip in the pool will be nice...(ok i'm getting distracted here!) On to the photos!
You can find the video tutorial for the card set box on the left side of the blog, it fits 5.5" by 4.25" cards & envelopes perfectly :) I made this in mind for a friend's birthday coming up, I hope she doesn't she this post. If she does, I have to get her something else haha. I just couldn't wait to share it with you guys!

There's 5 cards + envelopes altogether, I stamped the envelopes too.
Love it!Really simple & easy to do :) I hope you try the card set box out!
And here's the inside of the cards:
I'll be posting a video on Copic colouring tomorrow, come back will ya :)
Have a great day!
ps: Dawn McVey has a colour challenge up! Hopefully I'll find some time to play along, check it out here :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first card and it was fun to see the inside of your cards you already showed too. Nice job!!

CK Chai said...

I especially heart the hello friend card!

whoistracy said...

So cute Fiona! I'm sure you'd only want three seasons- winter is NO fun. Trust me! LOL