a passion for papertrey

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me! Well, not exactly yet (it's actually on the 19th) but I decided to celebrate last night with a nail party :)
Great fun i tell ya *grinz*
So today, I'll be sharing with you a birthday card I made (not for myself) *lol* using papertreyink's 'damask designs' set. This card is also for a challenge on a great blog i recently chanced upon. It's called 'a passion for papertrey' & I love it! The challenge is to create a one layer card :) Since I'm in the birthday mood, I'll be sharing with you the invitations & party favors I made for the party!! I really had great fun making these. The theme of the party was black & pink (raspberry fizz pink) of course :)

And to top it all off, here's a video on how I made the party favor toppers :)

Don't you just love birthdays?? I certainly do!!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a great one :))


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh....very pretty! Love the color combo and the Damask Designs stamp set is awesome! Nice job!!

~amy~ said...

FABulous card....LOVE the colors!!!

Edleen said...

so cool!!!

great meeting up today :)
have a good week yeah!

Stephanie said...

Such a gorgeous card - I love the colours! x