Shhh...My 1st Idol!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ok so now this is embarrasing, I initially didn't want to post this but i though 'ah. why not?' haha. So some of you might or might not know him, he's Aaron kwok & he's a singer/actor from HongKong. Yup, he was my first love back when i was 11 or 12 *lol* When I had the opportunity to get a photo taken with him (his wax figure @ hongkong's mdm tussauds back in Oct last year), I did!

Brings back alot of memories for me, singing at the top of my voice & dancing along his music videos. (REALLY embarassing now that I think back about it. I'm literally cringing here!) This layout didn't turn out as much as I liked/imagined but it'll do as long as its telling my story :) I swear I gotta start scrapping more, USE up those 12x12 papers & brush the dust off my scrapping skills!!

So anyhoos, here's a close up of the details:

I played along with my cuttlebug embossing folders & 'coredinations' cardstock for this layout, so fun! You emboss the cardstock & then sand off the top to reveal different colours, well of course you get to pick what colours you want prior (the 'inside' colour is the whole backside of the paper) :)

I recently found Mary macashill, love her layouts! and she does great cards too..she's my new scrapbooking inspiration. check her blog out here.

Thanks for coming by , have a great day!


Share/Save/Bookmark


1 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee, oh fab Scrapping your first idol :) I love the LO great textures. Kim