Card Patterns #10

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to sketch #10 for Card Patterns :) This week's sketch is SO cute!! And presenting Mr Bunny Wabbit *ta-da!*

I used on of the bunnies which I made a few days ago (check out the video too!) The sentiment is from Rubber Soul and the patterned paper is from Papertreyink :)
Our sponsor this week is Scrapbook News & review! I've had some cards published with them ( see left side bar) & they're a great online magazine for inspirational articles & projects. So if you're lucky enough to win their prize this week, you'll be one helluva lucky girl ;)
Also remember as usual, post your take on the sketch using Mr.Linky over at the Card Patterns site & you'll also stand a chance to be the guest designer for the following sketch. Good Luck!
So i've been doing a little sewing lately! Here's my very first project: a tissue holder :) the corner's abit off but i think i really got to pat myself on the back because i could actually use it *lol* I learnt how to make this from here.

I also made this, but I didn't have time to take a pic of it before I gave it to my mum (she was late for her flight to jakarta). Anyhooosss , have a great weekend!! xoxo
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Chok Keun said...

the card, the tissue paper holder are so sweet. And so nice of u to make of pounch to your mom :)

Frida said...

The sewing links are great! Thanks Love your projects!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Gotta love that bunny! The tails is sooo cute! Really love the colors you used here. And ooh, that tissue holder looks so great!