Card Patterns #10

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to sketch #10 for Card Patterns :) This week's sketch is SO cute!! And presenting Mr Bunny Wabbit *ta-da!*

I used on of the bunnies which I made a few days ago (check out the video too!) The sentiment is from Rubber Soul and the patterned paper is from Papertreyink :)
Our sponsor this week is Scrapbook News & review! I've had some cards published with them ( see left side bar) & they're a great online magazine for inspirational articles & projects. So if you're lucky enough to win their prize this week, you'll be one helluva lucky girl ;)
Also remember as usual, post your take on the sketch using Mr.Linky over at the Card Patterns site & you'll also stand a chance to be the guest designer for the following sketch. Good Luck!
So i've been doing a little sewing lately! Here's my very first project: a tissue holder :) the corner's abit off but i think i really got to pat myself on the back because i could actually use it *lol* I learnt how to make this from here.

I also made this, but I didn't have time to take a pic of it before I gave it to my mum (she was late for her flight to jakarta). Anyhooosss , have a great weekend!! xoxo
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

CK Chai said...

the card, the tissue paper holder are so sweet. And so nice of u to make of pounch to your mom :)

Frida said...

The sewing links are great! Thanks Love your projects!