Thanks a million

Friday, May 29, 2009

I really love Kim Teasdale's style of cards. Lots of layering and paper toling. So I thought i might just give it a go (totally inspired). It came out pretty cute looking I think, especially with those cute yet really affordable stamps from Inkadinkadoo. Never fails to make me laugh with their silly puns ;) So I coloured in the dude with watercolour pencils, paper-toled the part where he holds the money bag & then 'glossy accented' it. The base scallop is cut out with my Colluzle & the green layer is just cut around with a patterned scissors.
I love the bead accent pinned to the ribbon :) All in all, I had fun although I think it's a little too thick and heavy AND too much work for my liking. ah, and the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye!
So anyways on another topic, this morning I went for an interview at a recruiting agency, and another one later at 4 pm. Going for interviews are tiring! I wish I had enough passive income for me to just stay home, online shop and play....Then again, who doesn't? *lol*
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: