Hello rainy day!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm still here, just posting in periodic spasms now haha. We had beautiful weather today here in Singapore & by that I mean rain & cloudy skies! It has been SO unbearably hot & humid (like 35celcius) for the past week that when I woke up this morning, looked out my window & saw grey skies I literally jumped for joy!!! Now that I think about it, the heat might have drove me insane. Not to mention my utilities bill this month from all the air-con usage. (have yet to pick up enough courage to open the envelope yet) *lol*
On to the card! It's one I made awhile back:Played around with some older basic grey papers here & I just LOVE the little chipboard letter stickers (also from BG) that K.werner is using oh so often in her videos lately for e.g. this one
The swirl stamp from stampington & co. is one of my faves, also one that i often use.
Some stuff that i'm loving:
-this layout from natalia (the bird houses are SO cute!)
-jennifer mcguire's thinking inking class ( SO many techniques!)
-this copic/texture tutorial from debbie olson
ps: the creative guy over at my new company has been really nice to be willing to do up a new banner header for my blog! Can't wait to see what he comes up with. So far he's told me to bring a few patterned papers & letter stickers/thickers. I simply cannot decide what to bring. i want to bring my whole 12x12 cropper hopper full of patterned paper there. HELP! anyone have any suggestions? think bright & happy colours
thanks for stopping by, have a great day :)

Share/Save/Bookmark


0 comments: