Hope your birthday is HUGE + video

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello peeps! How's you week going?? Sharing a video & card I made some time ago with u today, i hope you'll like it!I used this adorable elephant set from Heroarts for this card. LOVEEEE it! The yellow background is stamped with Adironrack's 'sunshine yellow' dye ink on yellow cardstock for a subtle tone on tone effect. The sentiment is stamped with versamark & then embossed with white embossing powder. For more check out the video I made:

Check out the new releases from Papertreyink this month here. I'm SO digging the vintage picnic basket & cupcakes set & last month's 'text style' set + other stuff !! *screaaam* my food budget is down to instant noodles this month *lol*
And I'm also seriously considering getting the Quickutz Silhouette SD! Especially after seeing Nichol Marguirk use hers so often and SO creatively. She totally sold me on the silhouette, is anyone out there using it? Friends are heading to the US of A end of the month & they were nice enough to say OK to lugging it back for me *aaaahh such sweet people, harry & michelle*
I checked out the price at the LSS and it costs SG$300 more to get it from them, so I'm saving quite abit *yeay!!!
On a non-buying note, check out the Paper Crafts gallery idol competition going on now as we speak! You have till June29th to submit your birthday card entires. Check that out here.
Anyhoos, thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the video, i better get round to making newer ones soon. Have a good one :)
Share/Save/Bookmark


0 comments: