Card Patterns #23

Friday, July 10, 2009

Aloha~~~ It's the weekend again, can you believe it?? And yes, I'm working tomorrow as well uggghhh sorry that you gottta hear me whine every week bwahahah Hope you're having a great day out there though ;) Here's this week's sketch! A totally adorable one too, the sketch this week! It's time to dig out those border punches like I did with my card below: Went for a totally cool look this week, I used Papertreyink's Ocean tides cardstock together with white & some silver metallic paper. If you're reading this felicia, thanks so much for cutting those stars for me :) I also dug out my EK success border punch for this card, totally cannot for the life of me recall what the bladdy punch is called but I think it adds a nice touch to the card .


I also used vellum underneath the star frame and also cut out a smaller vellum star to give it abit of fun. That bit of text paper is from October afternoon's cherry hill collection & the bling's from prima (i cut out the part that i want, it was originally larger). The sentiment is from Papertreyink's star set. I hope you've enjoyed my share!
Remember to check out the rest of the designers takes, Shortcut's our sponsor for this week too so post your take over at Card Patterns, yea!?!
Have a good one ;)

Share/Save/Bookmark









0 comments: