Card Patterns #34

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy weekend peeps! It's the Formula 1 season here in Singapore and boy has been crazy hectic (traffic wise, that is!) Can't really go anywhere without running into one ugggh. We've had Beyonce, No Doubt and many others here celebrating with us this weekend (i didn't catch them though lol) but I'm sure it must be really fun! I have friends flying in from Indonesia to catch Beyonce & I heard she's great. So anyhooos, on the this week's sketch & my take : I played with a Sarah Kay acrylic stamp image & coloured in with light coloured Copic markers. Then I sponged the edges with some Tim Holtz Antique linen Distress ink & layered with patterned paper from Making Memories (ledger paper pad) & Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly. The sentiment is from Rubber Soul's 'Faith' clear acrylic stamp set. The fancy edge is created using a Fiskars border punch (not too sure what it's called lol) & the ribbon + button is some random buy :)

Here's a close up look:
I hope you've enjoyed my take. Hope your weekend is great! Remember to post your take over at this Card Patterns post, great prize package to be won this week + as usual we have the guest designer spot up for grabs :)
Thanks for stopping by !
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Diana said...

Love your card. Thanks for sharing! Big giveaway over at my blog!