Happy New Year!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year dearies! I'm baaaaaaaackkk! I know I kinda fizzled out towards the end of 2009 & I really have no excuse except I've been busy with alot of other stuff! Mojo came and went, cards & scrapbook pages DID get completed in the time I was missing so all is not lost lol :) Now to just find my camera & start uploading photos of 'em.

I hope all of you had a wonderful year end holiday season & it's back to work for pretty much everyone. Here's wishing you all a fabulous, happy & healthy 2010 :)

I'll leave you with a card I made some time back (which I'm pretty sure I haven't shared here yet!) Cardstock is from papertreyink & stamps used include the heroarts 'antique flower background' stamp as well as a flower stamp from Unity stamp co (i think !)


Oh yes! And Thanks fel if you're reading this post, u got me butt off e chair hahaha

ps: not sure if you've heard but it's 'goodbye' to scenic route (kinda sad they're closing down) but they're clearing their stock now so go grab them here before you never see their beautiful stuff again! I personally bought the 100pc mixed patterned paper pack, great choice!

pps: papertreyink's having their sneek peaks out again as we speak, looks like there's going to be another stamp set out to use with your gazillion buttons! (sensing a huge order this month!)

ppps: i've been having alot of fun with my Silhouette machine of late, so do watch out for projects using it. In the meantime, did you know they have a blog? Donna Downey's the guest this week :)
Share/Save/Bookmark


3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice card! I checked out Scenic Route and the grab bag of paper is so tempting! Shipping costs almost $40 though. *ouch

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! This card is a beauty!!

..feli.. said...

yee haa! :)