Crazy Moments

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sometimes I like to do self-reflective layouts (during those occassional moody moments). Here's one I did sometime ago...used some lovely Basic Grey goodies on this. Love those heidi swapp 'invisible stickers', great to ink them according to your colour scheme. The alpha ones i used has dots on them, yum! 'Moments' sentiment from a creative cafe stamp set. I used some vellum from PTI (really good stuff) under the title so soften the busy background paper.here's a closer look:

I also cut out a rectangular window, revealing the base kraft cardstock layer for my journalling. The notebook lines stamp is from Papertreyink's 'Journalling lines' stamp set. Makes it SO easy.


Also did some machine stitching at the bottom of the page + some adhesive-backed pearls.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: