Back!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back from Malaysia last night, couldn't believe how much I miss my bed (and the boy in it!) :) Anyways, I got home to some new Heroarts goodies that I won a couple of weeks back & also tons of Papertreyink!! Aaaahhh...the smell of fresh stamps...looking fwd to tons of playtime. Meanwhile on the other side of town...here's a card I made with a vinyl butterfly cut out using the Silhouette machine & some Heroarts stamps.. The background is done with some Timholtz distress ink spritzed with some water then stamped onto the paper using Heroarts ' Antique flower background' to create a soft watercolour effect.

Border is punched using Fiskar's 'threading water' & sentiment is from heroarts as well..
The background of the butterfly is some sticky backed canvas which i tapped with some versamark & heat embossed using UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel), then sponged with more distress ink...
Thanks for coming by today, have a good one :) Off to check out the Papertreyink release, looks good!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Kate said...

Welcome back!!

I've been lurking (and ogling) at the new releases. This could be my first PTI spending!! Yikes!