Thanks for ur friendship

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hi peeps! Here's a card I made with my new fave polka dot embossing folder from Quickutz...it has bigger dots than the swiss dots embossing folder from cuttlebug & I love them both! The sentiment is from Heroart's 'everyday sayings' stamp set. Another one of my faves :)The butterfly image is from this new Heroarts stamp set, which I finally decided to get because I just couldn't resist!! The image is stamped with dark brown Stazon ink onto some Claudine Hellmusth sticky-back canvas, cut out with a sharp pair of fabric scissors & then sponged on some Tim Holtz 'fired brick' & 'spiced marmalade' distress inks. The butterfly is then glimmer misted with 'silver bells'...Love the effect!

The canvas butterfly is mounted on 2 circles (punched out with 1.5" & 1.75"). The smaller vanilla circle has Papertreyink's 'background basic:text style' stamped on it with Tim holtz 'old paper' distress ink.
Thanks for stopping by!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love that butterfly...yup, love that Quickutz folder too...can't get enough of polka dots!