re-use, re-purpose & recycle

Saturday, December 27, 2008


Papertrey ink has a fun blog hop event every month, I missed my deadline for this round

(the time difference makes it nearly impossible to play)

But here it is anyways! I re-used leftover some wide ribbon from gift wrapping . Used some super tape to stick the ribbon to the front of the card. I love how slightly whimsical it turned out :)
I've also used PP from my Cosmo cricket 8x8 paper pad here, don't you just love that pretty edge? The Pp stretches all the way to the back of the card, covering it as well.

The chipboard ribbon tag actually had an other sentiment on top but i just ripped it out, sanded it & just stuck my own customised sentiment onto it :)

I hope all of you had a wonderful christmas celebration, I'm off to have some yummy prawn noodles!
Happy weekend everyone!

supplies:
cs- shimmery white from lss
pp- cosmo cricket 'hello sunshine' paper pad
ribbon tag- we r memory keepers layered chipboard tags
stamps- PTI Mixed messages
brads- making memories
ribbons- misc

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Lisa and Penny said...

Super cute! thanks for playing from so far away, even if you didn't make the deadline, still love it!! Happy New Year!