Sophisticate Limited edition ..

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Two posts today, just want to show you the set i received yesterday, only USD$2o can you believe it? After shipping it came up to about SGD$34. For everything that came in the set it's still cheap in my books!
It might still be available over at Scrapbuggy.com so go check it out :) I got a few candles from Ikea & have already altered some of them with stamping + tissue (no photos because I gave them all away before i had the chance to take some).
But here's one i altered with the alpha dies from the Sophisticate set & lace trim. The Quickstripz that came with the set came in really handy, just cut, peel & stick! I used a paper piercer to poke the hole for the ribbon brad to go through, just to have an extra hold on that trim. Also using my fave PTI polkies stamps here for the pink paper.
I think this would make a sweet gift for a girlfriend :) I hope you like it as much as I do! Have a sweet Happy Sunday.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: