I'm done with...

Monday, December 15, 2008

...packaging all my Xmas pressies/goody bags & it feels good I tell ya :)

I wanted a casual feel to this year's wrapping so I got kraft paper bags & just went at it. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out considering I only spent an hour or so doing them. Rummaged through my PP scraps for the lids on the bags, recycling feels great too!
I think (but yet to decide) that my New Year Resolution would be to streamline all my scrap purchases. I hope. The new HeroArts catalogue is out the LSS & I'm dying inside to have a look. (so much for resolution huh?)
Click here to see what's inside the bags :)
Here's my Mum's goody bag, hers I HAD to make special!
I came upon this for making a paper Kelly & knowing that my mum loves them Kelly bags I had to make one for her :) I guess a paper one is all I can afford for now haha.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're having fun preparing for Christmas too!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: