Hi ! & new catalogue

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Tuesday all! A card to share with you as well as some enabling :)
I love how this card turned out, used my 6x6 basic grey paper pad here; great for cards! I'm going to try more layering on my cards this week {inspo from this week's Heroarts blog challenge}, to use up more of my patterned paper. {so i can buy more} LOL*CPS is having a blog giveaway from sweet & sassy stamps for anyone participating in this week's sketch, check them out here. {i'm going to work on this later, hopefully!}
Also, sneak previews for the upcoming 15th Jan PapertreyInk release it out, check it out here. Not sure what it is, Nichole's being a tad sneaky but my feels say its a sympathy set?
AND! Heroart's new catalogue *yeay!* I managed to browse only the first few pages so far and WOW the inspo is fab :)


'Hi' card supplies:
cardstock: PTI {green} & bazzill basics {black}
pp: basic grey 'urban prairie'
stickers: american craft thickers
eyelets: making memories
ribbon: PTI
button: basic grey
pen: zig millenium

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: