Love: Box & card set

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello to another brand new week! Although Chinese new year is just around the corner, I couldn't help myself playing around with my new Love Songs stamp set from Papertrey ink. Honestly, the images are TOO cute not to play with! I decided to make a box using my Anna Griffin template set, easy & fun! I bought this set ages ago at art friends over at Takashimaya, pretty cheap too if I can recall. It has templates for envelopes, note cards, envelope liners as well as gift tags too! Good buy :)
So anyways, i bought 'the glitter cardstock stack' by DCWV from my lss last week. Seeing so much glitter on yummy coloured cs just makes me swoon! It helps that its nice and thick too, perfect for boxes etc. I picked the purple cs to work with for my box & just followed the instructions. I used my colluzzle to cut out the circle in the middle of the box & adhered a piece of acetate inside of the box.

And of course there has to be a matching card made using the scraps right? Played with my new Berry Sorbet cs & ribbon from Papertreyink as well. Love them! It turned out pretty cute if you asked me *beaming*
Now I just have to figure out what to put in the box :) Have a great Monday peeps!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: