Card Patterns

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello to a new week!

Cardpatterns is going Live! this Saturday 7th feb & the design team's bio is now up. I'm truly humbled to be able to work with such a talented group :) Thought I'd share with you my entry for their first sketch: The patterned papers are from Basicgrey's 'Bittersweet' collection, LOVE it! The sentiment is from PapertreyInk's 'heartfelt basics' & the flowers are from Anna Griffin. I truly enjoyed making this card with cardpatterns fab sketch, esp. since I got to play with my cuttlebug baby :)


I hope you'll come play with us this Saturday!

ps: remember to check out nichole's blog today, great giveaways going on!
also, a juicy piece of info i found out last night [wonder why it took me so long], every papertrey stamp set has a 'tip sheet' link on the top right corner on it's respective page for e.g. here. lotsa great stuff there, so go check them out ! really useful if you own any of their sets :)


card supplies:

cardstock: kraft & vellum from papertreyink, white cs from local store

stamps: papertreyink 'heartfelt basics'

patterned paper: basic grey 'bittersweet'

flowers: anna griffin

button: basic grey

ribbons: misc.

others: sewing,heart blocks cuttlebug embossing folder.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: