Valentine's Day cards ideas ! [pt 3]

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This should be my last instalment of V-day cards this year, i hope you've enjoyed the ideas that I've shared with you & do let me know if you like any of them :) 4 cards today! First up, one of my faves:


An embossed card with subtle cream polkies! I had fun making this card & it doesn't take too long too! I'm so loving kraft cs right now.....the polkies & sentiment are from PapertreyInk's 'polka dot basics' & 'faux ribbon' set respectively and the hearts are punched out with a EK success punch.
I decided i wanted to make a humourous card, something you can give a friend for Valentines. Well, since V-day is obviously the season for all things chocolate so I thought this sentiment went perfect with the candy store image. Images are from Unity stamp co & are then coloured in with Copics.


Next up a card with a hug! The cute image is from Rachelle Anne Miller & all ribbons & papers are from papertreyink. The sentiment from pti says 'two hearts, one love' & is from their wedding favors set. This card has glitter all over, it probably doesn't show up that well in the photo but remember you can always click on any of them for an enlarged look !


Last but not least, a simple card using the nestabilities labels one & my fave bg stamp from Stampington & co. The ribbon is from papertreyink.


Just a note, all Valentine cards are for sale so let me know if you see something you like soon before they're gone ! There are some which are not for sale but will gladly reproduce for you so drop me a msg :)

Off for a night out with the girls tonight, we're going to catch bridal wars. Can't wait! Have a great day :)


Share/Save/Bookmark


0 comments: