A hop & a skip ....

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

..from love-themed cards. That said, I might make a couple more since sales are going pretty good & I've yet to play with my PTI 'love songs' set to my hearts content :) I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support & love for my creations, I will always try to deliver more than promised ;) That said, I've got a thank you card to share with you today:

I was totally channeling Lisa Johnson for this card, love her style! [pinch your fingers & say 'OOHMM'] Sometimes when we look at others for inspiration, we try to emulate them and yet always come out with something different calling them our own :) It can also be challenging to stretch our creative boundaries which I find enjoyable! [as long as you don't find yourself sitting there with a blank look & mind]

I'm heading off to Bali for a meeting of sorts, it's only going to be an overnighter so I'll be back to blogging on Saturday just in time for the Card Patterns launch. Remember to pop by CP to join in the fun then, I'll be sharing my take on their sketch too; here as well as over there :)

Have a great day!

card supplies: cardstock: papertreyink, stamps: PTI 'polka dot basics & 'green thumb' , buttons: basic grey & local store, ribbon: Papertreyink berry sorbet , others: white embossing powder, stylised flowers cuttlebug embossing folder
Share/Save/Bookmark


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Fiona! Love the buttons on the stawberries!!

Ingrid said...

What a cute card, Fiona.