Cuttlebug 'smoosh' card

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello all! Welcome to the 2nd instalment of the Cuttlebug 'smoosh' series *grinz* I'll be sharing with you a card I made using the technique in the last video. I hope you like it, do let me know if you have any questions :)

Here are the cards in 2 variations of colour:

The card above uses PTI's Kraft & Ocean tides cardstock and the card at the bottom uses PTI's raspberry fizz & Summer Sunrise cardstock.
card supplies:
cardstock: papertreyink summer sunrise, raspberry fizz, ocean tides, kraft & dark choc
stamps: papertreyink 'guidelines' & 'faux ribbon'
others:cuttlebug 'stylised flowers' embossing folder, nestabilities 'label trio'

Before I forget, I've got great news to share! 4 of my cards has been selected to be published at Scrapbooking.com's e-zine. 3 of which uses sketches from CardPatterns :) It'll be out in April, so keep a lookie out !

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: