Welcome Little one!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi everyone! I just heard that an old friend of mine just gave birth to a healthy baby girl last night in Taipei. And what a coincidence that I'm going to share a baby card with all of you today! My heartiest congratulations to you Ching-Ya! :) Huge hug all the way from here. Playing around with papertreyink's 'bitty baby blessings' stamp set here as well as the colour combo. Not a traditional baby-ish colour but i guess it'll do *haha* The colour combo is, Ocean tides, summer sunrise, white and dark chocolate. I also scored the white cardstock into grids first with my trusty cutterpede, thought I wanted to try that. Although a Scor-Pal might give better results [deeper score lines] ? Oh well, with the economy situation now I gotta make do with what I have right? Tough times ladies, tough times....[feeling a huge pinch after my big buy over at PTI]
OK dokies, here's a close up of the details :) I know Papertreyink sells buttons now, but just so happens I have co-ordinating colours. Isn't that great!?
Thanks for popping by today!
ps: the co-ordinating copic marker colours for ocean tides is BG72 & BG75

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: