I couldn't help myself...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

...I had to make another valentine card yesterday :) I told you I hadn't had enough fun with my 'Love Songs' set by Papertreyink! I love this shadow box card, totally a fun & easy card to make. Plus it lies flat for you to mail it as well, a nice card to place on the desk of whomever you give it to :)
I made a baby card before using this technique as well. Here it is.
I've also attached a video below by Dawn to show you how to make this shadow box card, she uses american measurements so for us girls on this side of the world you can just use an A4 sized cardstock, half that & fold. This fits perfectly into our normal card envelopes [which are easier to find]



supplies:
cardstock: local store & pti's berry sorbet, sweet blush
pattern paper: scenic route
stamps: pti 'love songs' & polka dot basics
others: copics, small oval scallop nestabilities, EK success heart punch

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: