sun shiny birthday!~

Monday, February 9, 2009

How glad are you that it's a new week? Just having another weekend to look forward to feels great :) I'll be heading up to Kuala Lumpur this weekend for V-day as well as for a special friend's birthday.
I actually have another valentine's day card to share with you but thought that since I've been posting so many of those cards lately I'd show you the birthday card I'll be giving my friend instead.
Don't you just love this colour? So bright & happy, that's how this old friend of mine makes me feel. Sometimes instead of making cards just for the sake of; it's nice to make something with someone in mind :) Everthing used on this card is from PapertreyInk and I'd just like to mention an absolute fave here...the PTI's Birthday Basics set. A must have in your stamp collection!
If you look at the bottom of the card I arranged all the different 'Happy Birthday' fonts on an acrylic block & created a background. So easy & fun! Also, the sentiments for the inside of cards are to die for! *gasp*
I hope you enjoyed this card, I'm running off to all the papertreyink designer blogs to see what they've come up with using the *yet to be revealed* new stamp sets...[can u tell i'm excited???!]
Have a great day!
supplies:
cardstock: PTI summer sunrise, kraft, shimmer white
stamps: PTI birthday basics, garden of life
ribbon: PTI summer sunrise twill
inks: adironrack brights 'sunshine yellow' & memento tuxedo black
others:small square nestabilities, rubber embossing mat & cuttlebug. flat-backed pearl.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous card, Fiona.