birthday robot..

Friday, March 13, 2009

I have to say I don't play with this robot set from Heroarts as much as I'd like to. It seems that everytime I take it out & place it on my table to play I'd get distracted by something else! A case of AADD here (adult attention deficit disorder). It's either that or I'm subconciously avoiding playing with this set because I really don't know what to do with it *lol* Anyhoos, I somehow did manage to create something with it! It's totally boyish in nature (the stamp set) but I'm thinking I could 'feminise' the robot a little too :) e.g. adding a little ribbon accent to the top of the robot's head, softer colour combo etc...maybe even add a little handbag? hehe
As you can see, I did a little crazy stitching on the black panel there. So fun! Now I just have to get more bobbins & sewing thread in more colours :) I hope you enjoyed this card, I have to go get ready for a school fundraiser event tonight. The organising teacher is an old friend of mine & he says not to be late!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: