Friends Always..

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hi all! It seems I posted my Tutorial Tuesday a tad ealier hahahaha oh well! I just have to say I think i got the hang of video editing with Movie Maker. Not hard, just takes a tad more time :) You'll see better videos, some without me blabbing *lol* in the near future. So keep a lookout ;)
Ok, on to today's card: This card is dedicated to all my friends out there who gave me moral support during my mum's ordeal, thank you guys! I love ya! *you know who you are* I used a technique I picked up from one of Jennifer McGuire's video for this card & just added little twists of my own. I used the large flower stamp I got from Heroarts as my Honourable Mention win (link to this on left bar) The flowers are coloured in with Copic Markers. Pssst...I have a video coming up on Copics too *grinz*

So I played with my cuttlebug 'divine swirls' embossing folder and my sewing machine for this card as well as some scrap pieces of die cuts I had lying around. I must emphasize that it feels good to use up little pieces of scraps ( i force myself to use them by laying them in front of me when I create) that way i'll always reach out & try to incorporate them on my creations.
ps: papertreyink is having their monthly countdown beginning today, my heart goes pitter patter & my bank account is literally going 'Ka-Ching'. *lol*

Thanks for coming by today :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: