Tutorial Tuesday: card + wet embossing

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hi all! welcome to another tutorial tuesday, today i'll be sharing with you a simple card using wet embossing as well as some machine stitching. For those of you who wanted to see what my sewing machine looks like, there's a sneak peek of it in the videos :)

Today's video is split into 2 parts, I HAVE to get my video editing skills up to par soon *sigh* I'm trying to convert files before I can edit it on the Movie Maker software on my laptop. Might fiddle around with it today :)
Also, Kim Teasdale is having a blog candy giveaway (stamps galore!!) to celebrate her 100k hit. Do pay her a visit, I love her cards & she's a wonderful source of inspiration.






cardstock: papertreyink sweet blush & raspberry fizz
patterned paper: october afternoon
ribbon: papertreyink raspberry fizz twill
stamps: heroarts
others: small heart punch, white embossing powder & sewing machine

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: