Orange & lacey...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


.....butterfly ! Here's another version of the card set holder from yesterday's video. I love this colour combo, plus I got to play with lace & pearl too :)


I covered the chipboard butterfly with some leftover orange pp & stamped over it with a music sheet image. Then I inked the edges with some 'spiced marmalade' distress ink with a sponge. For the finishing touch I adhered some lace & some sticky backed pearls on the body. Ah! If you notices, i stamped on the twill ribbon as well with some orange chalk ink.
Here's a close up of the lacey butterfly:


supplies:
cardstock: papertreyink spring moss & DCVW orange bling paper

patterned paper: scenic route 'sonoma'

butterfly chipboard: maya road

ribbon: papertreyink spring moss twill

stamps: quickutz & music sheet from stampington & co

misc: lace & pearl from local store

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: