Ali e digital + heroarts mayflowers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I was so happy to find Ali Edward's 'loving words' digi over at designer digitals. It's on sale too! check it out. I couldn't get my hands on the technique tuesday stamp set but digi's good enough! Here's what I made with it: I recently bought A4 sized matte photo paper so I could print out my own larger photos using my HP all in one printer. The quality turned out pretty good, although I'm still aiming for the Epson photo printer.
The centre accents are cute dog themed brads which I got from Made With Love, not sure who the manufacturer is but I layered it on 2 punched out circles. The hearts are also punched out with 2 different sized heart punches and then machine stitched.

I really like Ali Edward's style! I actually emailed her to tell her how much i love the digi kit & she replied saying she liked me layout ;)

Here's a card for Heroart's blog 'mayflowers' challenge this week. I cut the shaped card using my colluzzle (the curved part) , stamped the flowers first then ink-washed the background with a sponge applicator , distress inks +water. check out their flickr group too, lots of inpiration!
Ok, i NEED to finalise packing. flying off tonight! No posts tomorrow but do come back on Saturday for Card Patterns sketch #13 :)
Have a great weekend!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: