Come Little Duckie play with me

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday everyone! So how about a baby card to start off a new week? Babies= new beginnings, right? It's a card I made quite some time back but have yet to post, I hope you like it! I think it'll be great for a baby shower or perhaps even an invitation :) The base is Papertreyink's Aqua Mist cardstock ran through the cuttlebug with the 'swiss dots' embossing folder. The white base is criss-crossed scored with my cutterpede and the yellow base is die cut with square nestabilities & then embossed. The cute duckie image is from papertreyin's 'bitty baby blessings'.
The ribbon is 'vanilla' satin also from PTI.
A great find to share today. Check this blog out, I'm loving it!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a good start to the week :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: