Card Patterns #15

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello it's a saturday again! wow, time flies man. Another sketch up for Card Patterns today :) Here it is: And Muh take:

I hope you like my take of the sketch! I actually made that embellishment from scratch :) The flower layers were cut out with a Bosskut die & my Cuttlebug Machine which is then adhered onto a pinwheel (which tutorial you can find here)
The flourish stamps are from a quickutz limited edition 'sophisticate' alpha die set I bought sometime back and the sentiment is from PapertreyInk's 'Damask Design' set. The cute brown shape is cut out using Stampin' UP's Top Note die.
We were supposed to use some digi stamps from:
But as I'm running around with interviews & so pretty busy this whole week I finished up my card earlier, uploaded it and then realised we've got digi images to use for the cards. Like, AAaack! So anwyays I didn't get a chance to play with those gorgeous digi stamps this time round (my fave's the flower ones) but the rest of the team did! And they are absolutely beautiful! Do check what the rest did here.
And remember as always , by posting your take for this week's sketch with us you get 2 chancesto win either 1. the prize package ( i suspect some really CUTE digi stamps) and 2. a chance to be guest designer for next week. GO!
Have a great weekend sweeties :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fiona, gorgeous card...I love it!

Marie said...

Your card is fabulous! Love how you added the flower/paper medallion. It's gorgeous.