Tea for Two Card

Friday, May 15, 2009

Here's a card I made using PapertreyInk's 'tea for two' set from last month's release. i only got it a few days ago, but am loving it already!!! Oh and have you seen the new releases this month yet?? I'm getting the star set & most prob the rustic 'quick pick' :) Check out the new release here. The base is stamped with lines from PTI's 'journalling lines' with the fresh snow ink. THE best white ink EVER i must add! I stamped the teapot on vanilla cardstock, cut that out and mounted it on the base (die cut with stamping up's top note die) The patterened paper is from Basic Grey.
I simply love the brown accent above, it's heat embossed with white embossing powder on some brown scrap paper i had lying around. The teabag inside is strawberry flavoured :)

I sent this off to my friend Donna, who's in Shanghai working as a product designer for Calvin Klein. She makes really ADORABLE miniature houses too, and fiercely talented! Check her blog out ;)
By the way, my post for My Stamp Box's guest designer stint is up! Check it out here ;)
Have a great weekend!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: