Mid week flutterby~

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Got the gorgeous K&co Amy Butler Lotus stamps some time back & made this card. I simply love the images in the set! The Ämazing' sentiment stamp is from Clear Dollar stamps & is stamped with PapertreyInk's smokey grey ink. The little 'friends'' sentiment is from PTI's 'friends till the end' stamp set. Love the fonts in that set :) The butterfly is heat embossed with fine detail gold embossing powder, you prob cant really tell from the photo but I stamped a branch Amy butler stamp using versamark onto the blue cardstock for some tone on tone. I also used a corner flourish stamp from the Amy Butler stamp set on the envelope to match. Here's a close up:


I hope you''ve enjoyed my quick card share today, happy mid-week :)
ps: I really need to get round to taking photos of my layouts, they're kinda piling up on my desk *gasp*

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: