Card Patterns #28

Sunday, August 16, 2009


Happy weekend everyone! I just got back from a badminton session & my body is aching all over (this goes to show how much more I need to exercise!) Do any of you play any group sports? I'm thinking of picking up some pilates too for some mid week exercise, anyone tried pilates? Anyways, on to this week's sketch!The team were spoiled by My Grafico this week. We used their products Mix and Match Stems and Birdies Stamps. I chose this adorable digital stamp to play with & printed out on thick PapertreyInk white cardstock so I could colour it in with Copic markers & it wouldn't bleed all over the table. I recommend you place a piece of scratch paper underneath anyways just in case ;)
I had tremendous fun colouring in the image this week, been some time since I took my Copics out for a workout lol! It's pretty therapeutic if you ask me ;) Just me, my music playing in the background & my colouring! Ok, Honestly I'd rather be on a white sandy beach somewhere but this comes pretty close too haha :) Here's a pic of the digi image close up :



Again, digi stamps can be so much fun & has alot of potential to it for e.g. resizing it to your own liking. My Graphico will be giving away 1 digital stamp set of your choice for one Card Patterns lucky winner!

It's easy peasy to join! Kindly link your take on the sketch by typing your name and the direct link of your card blog post to Mr. Linky Box provided at this Card Patterns post. Also not to forget you get a chance to be our next guest designer :)


Deadline for submission: Friday, Aug 22, 2009 at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.


Can't wait to see your take!
Have a good week ahead peeps :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh I'm lovin' this...love the pops of color off of the kraft!