Mid week shopping

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well hello hello hello! Quick share today for a card I made sometime back using PapertreyInk's 'Tea for two". I simply adore this set, check it out here. I've been wanting to buy some tea themed stamps for sometime & when PapertreyInk came out with this set, I had to have it! Seen alot of Coffee themed ones (not a coffee drinker me) out there though. Talking about having to have it, have you guys seen the new releases this month?? They're doing sneak peeks now over at Nichole Heady's blog--->A must check out! Back to the card though, I stamped the cute polka dot teapot image with versamark & heat embossed it with some American Crafts Neon Pink embossing powder. Delish! The variety they carry is to die for ;) I also stamped some tea cups in between the pots with smokey grey hybrid ink, they came out pretty light but I guess it's ok for a subtle look.
I hope you enjoyed my share today, I've got lots to catch up with in terms of taking photos of a few layouts I did in the past 2 weeks. Plus i got my hands on the new Cosmo Cricket 'earth love' & 'jolly by golly' 6x 6 paper pads , woot woot! Can't wait to play with them.

Have a great day, whereever u are :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Evelin said...

hey hey :) I'm from Malaysia and I love your cards!

Can I ask where you got your CC 6x6 pads? We don't have it here yet *sobs*

And those PTI stamps are to die for! Did you buy them online?